Timothy T Cretsinger
Phone: (734) 657-5056
Lewis & Clark Law School – Portland, OR
- Dean’s Fellowship Recipient, Juris Doctaorate, December 2006
- Latino Legal Society, Member
- Moot Court / Mock Trial Finalist, 2005
- Certified Law Clerk (Appearances in Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR) and Oregon State Court Proceedings)
University of Michigan – Ann Arbor, MI
- B.A. English Language and Literature, History Minor, April 2001
- Dean’s List, 6 semesters
- Undergraduate English Association, Vice President
- Ann Arbor (Huron) Homeless Shelter, Student Volunteer Coordinator
Margolis Law Firm
Brief Writing, Paralegal Duties, etc. January 2009- Presently employed
Law Office of Scott Keillor, P.C.
Brief Writer- April 2008- Presently Employed
Miller, Canfield, Paddock & Stone P.C.
Document Review Attorney (via Kelly Legal Services, Inc.)December 2006-March 2007
- Discovery Support Team: Performed online database review. Anti-Trust Litigation Discovery for responsiveness, significance and privilege for a large, multinational client. Gained proficiency in working with the following database and litigation support technology software: IConnect, Summation Iblaze, and Concordance.
Law Offices of Diana M. Bailey, P.C.
Law Clerk/Appellate Brief Management/January 2005-August 2005
- Immigration Practice – Responsible for writing and editing Appellate Briefs for the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and appellate briefs to the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Visas (Work Permits/Adjustment of Status)
Law Office of Brian Patrick Conry, P.C. – Portland, OR
Law Clerk/ April 2003-September 2004
- Immigration- Visas (Work Permits/Adjustment of Status); Post-Conviction Relief for Deported Immigrant-Defendants (Involuntary Plea Negation re: Immigration Consequences)
- Personal Injury- Automobile Accident Cases
- Criminal Defense- Drug Cases and Serious Felonies
Hooper, Hathaway, Price, Beuche, and Wallace – Ann Arbor, MI
Law Clerk/Office Runner / August 2001-August 2002
Skills and Interests
- Proficient to fluent in Spanish; working knowledge of German
- Proficient in Lexis, Westlaw, Word, Excel, Windows or Mac
- University of Michigan Boxing- 1998 NCBA Midwest Cruiserweight Finalist