Man Electrocuted While Installing Cable On Utility Pole
by Larry Margolis on April 2, 2019
The decedent, in this case, was electrocuted while installing fiber-optic cable on a utility pole. He was exposed to a 7200-volt current producing near-instantaneous loss of consciousness.
Pending CaseMotor Vehicle Negligence: Margolis & Gallagher Law seeks compensation for 12-year-old girl injured in off-road-vehicle accident
Assault & Battery: Margolis Law reaches six-figure settlement with restaurant owners who brutally beat kitchen worker
Non-Jail, Probationary Sentence for Manufacturing and/or Distributing Marijuana