We are a full-service law firm with decades of experience successfully handling a large variety of litigation cases, from felony criminal defense, ICE deportation defenses to personal injury/wrongful death cases, amongst a host of others. When you need aggressive but thoughtful representation, contact a lawyer at our firm. We will provide the strategic advocacy you need to get results.
- Wrongful Death: Family of Teen Killed After Escape
- Wrongful Death: Margolis Law Recovers For Estate
- Power Company Negligence: Confidential Settlement with DTE Energy
- Motor Vehicle Negligence: Margolis Law six-figure settlement for Ann Arbor car wreck
- Dog Attack: Margolis Law wins $250,000 for man injured by off-leash dog
- Products Liability: Margolis Law pursues products-liability claim against Medtronic makers of defective hernia mesh
- Motor Vehicle Negligence: Margolis Law seeks compensation for 12-year-old girl injured in off-road-vehicle accident
- Civil Rights: Margolis Law pursues constitutional claims on behalf of patients illegally confined to Michigan state mental hospitals
Schedule your Consultation
Latest News and Updates
We are saddened by the sudden passing of our friend and colleague Timothy Cretsinger. A tireless advocate for our clients, he worked in all areas of law but was passionate about assisting our immigration cases and practiced from our offices in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
The U.S. Supreme Court declared a clause in federal law, requiring the deportation of immigrants convicted of a “crime of violence,” unconstitutionally vague. Read More at NPR.org Read the full opinion from the U.S. Supreme Court here.
From the American Immigration Council: This Practice Advisory addresses when the voluntary departure period runs and the events that cause automatic termination of a voluntary departure order; the serious consequences that result from failing to depart; and when these consequences do not apply.