We are a full-service law firm with decades of experience successfully handling a large variety of litigation cases, from felony criminal defense, ICE deportation defenses to personal injury/wrongful death cases, amongst a host of others. When you need aggressive but thoughtful representation, contact a lawyer at our firm. We will provide the strategic advocacy you need to get results.
- Margolis Law saves man from deportation by having marijuana conviction overturned
- Margolis Law seeks justice for family of teen killed by drunk driver
- Margolis Law reaches six-figure settlement with restaurant owners who assaulted and injured employee kitchen worker
- Lenawee County resident, saved from prison and deportation
- Teens get probation in theft of dozens of Ann Arbor high school laptops
- Margolis Law six-figure settlement for Ann Arbor car wreck
- Margolis Law wins $250,000 for man injured by off-leash dog
- Margolis Law represents Michigan family in wrongful-death action against major power company
- $1.25 Million settlement reached in wrongful death lawsuit
- 10 Million Dollar Default Judgment Awarded Against Drunk Driver
Schedule your Consultation
Latest News and Updates
We are saddened by the sudden passing of our friend and colleague Timothy Cretsinger. A tireless advocate for our clients, he worked in all areas of law but was passionate about assisting our immigration cases and practiced from our offices in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
The U.S. Supreme Court declared a clause in federal law, requiring the deportation of immigrants convicted of a “crime of violence,” unconstitutionally vague. Read More at NPR.org Read the full opinion from the U.S. Supreme Court here.
From the American Immigration Council: This Practice Advisory addresses when the voluntary departure period runs and the events that cause automatic termination of a voluntary departure order; the serious consequences that result from failing to depart; and when these consequences do not apply.