We are a full-service law firm with decades of experience successfully handling a large variety of litigation cases, from felony criminal defense, ICE deportation defenses to personal injury/wrongful death cases, amongst a host of others. When you need aggressive but thoughtful representation, contact a lawyer at our firm. We will provide the strategic advocacy you need to get results.
- Lenawee County resident, saved from prison and deportation
- Updates to current USCIS forms for 2017
- Kevin Jaime Luna Exonerated of Felony Charges
- Margolis Law successfully vacates conviction in Monroe County, Agrees to Plea to Non Deportable Offense, Preserving Client’s Eligibility for Deferred Action Program
- Margolis Law Successfully Overturns and Vacates Conviction for Mexican National, After Withdrawing Plea and Winning Jury Trial in Macomb County.
- Family sought damages from fatal head injury
- Injured motorist sought damages for failure of airbag to deploy
- Family of Nursing Home Resident Receives Compensation for Injuries Patient Sustained in Fall.
- Margolis Law obtains significant cash settlement in Livingston County auto accident case.
- Car Accident Injury
Schedule your Consultation
Latest News and Updates
From the American Immigration Council: This Practice Advisory addresses when the voluntary departure period runs and the events that cause automatic termination of a voluntary departure order; the serious consequences that result from failing to depart; and when these consequences do not apply.
Translated court forms do not replace the use of the English versions. Michigan Court Rules and Michigan Trial Court Case File Management Standards require that all pleadings and other documents be in the English language.
Original Press Release found on ImmigrantJustice.org FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Contact: Tara Tidwell Cullen, NIJC, (312) 660-1337, firstname.lastname@example.org U.S. Government Issues RFI for New Immigration Detention Facilities; Advocates Respond with Information about Escalating Due Process and Civil Rights Violations WASHINGTON, D.C. (October 26, 2017) – As U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) seeks new sites for immigration detention …