We are a full-service law firm with decades of experience successfully handling a large variety of litigation cases, from felony criminal defense, ICE deportation defenses to personal injury/wrongful death cases, amongst a host of others. When you need aggressive but thoughtful representation, contact a lawyer at our firm. We will provide the strategic advocacy you need to get results.
- Lenawee County resident, saved from prison and deportation
- Teens get probation in theft of dozens of Ann Arbor high school laptops
- Kevin Jaime Luna Exonerated of Felony Charges
- Margolis Law successfully vacates conviction in Monroe County, Agrees to Plea to Non Deportable Offense, Preserving Client’s Eligibility for Deferred Action Program
- Margolis Law Successfully Overturns and Vacates Conviction for Mexican National, After Withdrawing Plea and Winning Jury Trial in Macomb County.
- 10 Million Dollar Default Judgment Awarded Against Drunk Driver
- Family sought damages from fatal head injury
- Injured motorist sought damages for failure of airbag to deploy
- Family of Nursing Home Resident Receives Compensation for Injuries Patient Sustained in Fall.
- Margolis Law obtains significant cash settlement in Livingston County auto accident case.
Schedule your Consultation
Latest News and Updates
The U.S. Supreme Court declared a clause in federal law, requiring the deportation of immigrants convicted of a “crime of violence,” unconstitutionally vague. Read More at NPR.org Read the full opinion from the U.S. Supreme Court here.
From the American Immigration Council: This Practice Advisory addresses when the voluntary departure period runs and the events that cause automatic termination of a voluntary departure order; the serious consequences that result from failing to depart; and when these consequences do not apply.